Thursday, February 16, 2012

Callbacks Anyone?

So tomorrow marks opening night in a new venue for A Change Gon' Come! I forget which news station it was, but we did have a cameraman come in to record one of our numbers and talk to our production staff tonight, so hopefully the show will get some publicity out of it! If anyone sees us and happens to have the spot recorded, please let me know, we would love to see it! But anyways, I am very excited to be doing this show a couple more times for a new audience. However, I am even MORE excited to shave on Saturday directly following the performance. You have no idea much I have been longing for this day and it is finally just around the corner! LOOKS LIKE A CHANGE GON' COME!

Callback news! I did indeed get a callback for one of those shows I was telling you all about last week. It will be for Oliver! with Compass Rose Studio Theatre in Annapolis, MD. It was supposed to be tonight, but they had to shorten the preliminary callbacks so they told me not to come until the final callback later on. I cannot jump the gun on some of the information I have received but I hope everything works out the way it sounds like it will!

And scene...


No comments:

Post a Comment