Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On to the Next One...

A Change Gon' Come has come to a close and I am sad to see it go. I can honestly say that I have never felt more connected to, and proud of a show that I have been a part of. Each of my castmates have so much raw talent to offer and came to rehearsal and each performance ready to work and challenge themselved, to make discoveries in their characters, and dance with such passion. I want to thank everyone who had a hand in making this production what it is and I hope that I get to work with everyone again! However, with the closing of this show, Chicago is on the way so I am on to the next one! Rehearsals are going great so far and I cannot wait to see how things develop! More details will come later. I am also lining up a lot of auditions in the coming months, and may be doing an internship out in California this summer (interview tomorrow!).

In regards to photography... I have been in contact with several local, professional theatres in the DC area with the possibility of doing some work for them. I do not want to disclose which theatres yet, but as soon as I have more information I will share. There is also a possibility for me to take a staff photography gig in Cooperstown, NY this summer for The Glimmerglass Festival photographing their performances which would be basically perfect. They even provide housing!

Anywho, that's my update! Thanks for reading!

sb.imagery

No comments:

Post a Comment