Wednesday, November 21, 2012

City of Brotherly Love

By now I am sure some of you have heard that I have re-located to the suburbs of Philadelphia. That is correct, I have arrived in the City of Brotherly Love with the intentions of broadening my market and hopefully busting into the NYC scene a little more. It has been one hell of a stressful move, but I am very excited for future opportunities in this new chapter of my career and life in general.

That being said, I have DEFINITELY failed my New Years Resolution to write two posts per month! I have not even had internet until yesterday, and writing on this thing is next to impossible on my iPhone. I will try to keep everything up to speed for the next month as we enter into the New Year, but I make no guarantees.

This are kind of old news at this point, but I wanted to post up some finalized headshots from that marathon of portraits I did a while back (two months ago–Eeeeek!). So without further ado, here they are...


Eliza Kelley


Shai Mallory


Aaron West



All images owned and copyrighted by Scotty Beland.

No comments:

Post a Comment