Saturday, July 7, 2012

Back From The Beach...


Ahhhh... what a refreshing vacation! Although I was on vacation, I have still been working diligently on some different things for sb.imagery. Below are a few of the finished photos from the shoot with The Dance Institute of Washington, followed by some other news. Oh, and a link of what not to do when you get to photograph Olympians...






In other news, I will be doing another shoot with Studio Theatre this tuesday. I will be covering the dress rehearsal of Bloody, Bloody Andrew Jackson and I am very excited to have the opportunity to work with them again! I am also very excited to learn a little bit more about the production since I have heard good things from friends of mine. Of course, the photos will be posted here as soon as i can get them up without spoiling the production.

I will also be making a lot of updates to my website, www.scottybeland.com, in the next weeks so please pardon the dust if things are different or are not functioning correctly. It is a necessary evil with the recent growth of business!

In other news... never do this when you're photographing olympians... these photos are a disgrace.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/photographer-harshly-criticized-shoddy-olympic-portraits-212507062--oly.html

sb.imagery

Like us on facebook!

All images owned and copyrighted by Scotty Beland

No comments:

Post a Comment