Monday, April 30, 2012

Marketing Works

Who knew!



Last week I sent out some marketing supplies and samples to the professional theatres and performance venues in the DC Metropolitan area, and I am happy to report that I have already heard back from a few clients. I am most excited about receiving an e-mail from the Creative Director at the Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts in Virginia! I happen to really enjoy their programming and the space is a complete dream to photograph.

In other news, I was offered a slot to work on the set of a netflix series called "House of Cards", but due to unfortunate circumstances, and some minor injuries therein, I could not attend the filming today :-( I hope they will give me another chance to work on this project, but we will see how things go.

Anywho... I hope you all are having a great day!



All images owned and copyrighted by Scotty Beland.

No comments:

Post a Comment