Monday, May 17, 2010

Magic Foot...

As it turns out, I will actually be playing the role of William Barfee in The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. This is a recent under-taking because the person originally playing the role dropped out at the last minute... we'll say due to artistic differences. I have a little less than a week to learn the entire role and develop a character, not to mention I choreographed the show, so I have to focus on the rest of the cast to make sure they are hitting their marks, as well. Needless to say, I am going to be a HUGE ball of stress over the next couple weeks. However, I have faith in my cast and in myself to make this show REALLY good; it is so close we just have to polish! Which should not be too hard, since we have been running the show for more than a week now.

The show will run May 28th to June 13th, Fridays and Saturdays at 8 pm, Sundays at 3 pm (there will not be a show the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend!). It will be performed on the stage of the John Addison Concert Hall at the Harmony Hall Regional Center in Fort Washington, MD.

10701 Livingston Road
Fort Washington, MD 20744

Call 301.203.6070 for ticket information!

Check back here for upcoming reviews and stories about the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment